Stony Rushing & Anne-Marie Rushing Take Aim Training
Stony Rushing and his wife Anne-Marie Rushing started Take Aim Training in 2008. Our mission is to bring affordable and practical firearms training to all ages. Concealed handgun permits, hunter safety, NRA courses, and general firearms safety are all taught by our instructors.
In 2011 we added firearms sales to our training business. We believe purchasing a firearm should be a pleasant and informative experience. We will help the first time buyer find the right gun and the experienced gun buyers find a great price on new and used firearms.
On March 2, 2013 we opened Take Aim Training Range. The range is a 50 acre facility with skeet, trap, rifle, and pistol ranges. We also have 3D archery.
Latitude - Longitude:
Vickers Tactical at Take Aim Training Range
NC CCH Reciprocal States http://www.handgunlaw.us/LicMaps/ccwmap.php
SC Resident CWP Reciprocal States
NEW NC CCH CARRY LOCATIONS
South Carolina Restricted Areas
(1) police, sheriff, or highway patrol station or any other law enforcement office or facility;
(2) detention facility, prison, or jail or any other correctional facility or office;
(3) courthouse or courtroom;
(4) polling place on election days;
(5) office of or the business meeting of the governing body of a county, public school district, municipality, or special purpose district;
(6) school or college athletic event not related to firearms;
(7) daycare facility or pre-school facility;
(8) place where the carrying of firearms is prohibited by federal law;
(9) church or other established religious sanctuary unless express permission is given by the appropriate church official or governing body; or
(10) hospital, medical clinic, doctor's office, or any other facility where medical services or procedures are performed unless expressly authorized by the employer.
A person who wilfully violates a provision of this subsection is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be fined not less than one thousand dollars or imprisoned not more than one year, or both, at the discretion of the court and have his permit revoked for five years.